The Regional Development Company of Parnonas (PARNONAS S.A.) was established on 26.9.1995 (Government Gazette 5854/10.11.95) and took the form of a Company whose main purpose is the economic and cultural development of Parnonas area. With the General Meeting of its shareholders dated 25/5/2007, the Company received the name ” Parnonas Development Company SA “, according to Law 3463/2006” Ratification of the Code of Municipalities and Communities “. The Company as a company of Local Authorities is a Legal Entity of Private Law and is governed by the provisions of Law 3463/2006 (Articles 225, 252, 253, 265 and 268) as well as by the provisions of SA. Of Κ.Ν. 2190/20, as amended and in force, as well as Law 3604/2007 “Revision and amendment of the codified law 2190/1920”
“Concerning Societe Anonyms” and other provisions “.
The aims of the company are:
|Address||Leonidio Arcadia, PO 22300|
|Telephone||+30 2757022807, 22938|